CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where did all the sweets go?

Okay. So I am absolutely dying right now. Lacey put me on what we like to call a "food regimen". Basically limited sugar. I eat no sweets and NO SODA!! The great part is that it is completely working and I am sure I will be in a bathing suit by my birthday. The awful part is that I am dying for something totally awful for me, so instead of eating the entire box of donuts currently sitting in my pantry, I decided to write about all of my favorites!! Just bear with me, I am living vicariously through this post.

Krispy Kreme Rasberry Filled Donuts or Chocolate Iced...





Lemon Cream Cheese Pie from Marie Calendars...



and last but my FAVORITE the Chocolate Cake from Costco...



0 comments: