CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Are you KIDDING ME?!?!?

Okay so this story definatley deserves some blog time but since it is so much funnier when Lisa tells it, I am going to steal the story from her blog......



Courtney is a 26 year old mother of three boys. She could not hurt a fly. In fact, the other day at her house I told her there was a spider in her doorway and she couldn't even look at it. She will not go see scary movies, won't go to a haunted house to save her life, and does not, under any circumstances, like the dark. So this is what we did to her.................................


Josh dressed head to toe in black, gun in hand (BB gun), went over to Courtney's house at 9:00 last night and rang the doorbell while I was on the phone with her. I couldn't go to witness the terror because I had to be on the phone so she would think we were both at home. I definitely got the better end of the prank! Hearing her voice as she told me to call 911 was priceless! She told me after it was all over that she was hiding in the downstairs bathroom with one hand on the garage door ready to make a break for it. She was going to hide under her car because if she opened the garage door the intruder would hear it. I couldn't let her go any longer thinking it was real. I had to tell her before she called 911 herself! After I told her, she swung the door open and began hitting Josh repeatedly. She didn't sleep all night and told me my time is coming.




You tell me what you would do if you saw this at your front door!!!!

0 comments: